The purpose in making of the Calvin cycle was to foreclose the United States' development of photosynthesis as an alternative energy, in furtherance of Purdue trustees president Don Powers et al's ownership interests in NIPSCO, a giant fossil-fuel business in Northwest Indiana. On NSFfunding.com's Proposal Website, Fong recounts the National Science Foundation's finding for his discovery of the Calvin Cycle in the terms of an NSF fraud case to violate the Federal False Claim Act, a device for penetrating the NSF and this nation's other funding agencies to corrupt the fabric of scientific inquiry in photosynthesis research. Its victims number in the millions, including all students at the high school and undergraduate levels - the target of institutionalized campaigns exemplified by those launched by ASU's (Arizona State University) Center for Bioenergy and Photosynthesis.
At PCDF's behest Purdue instructor Dale W. Margerum in July of 1955 released, contrary to the findings of Melvin Calvin and his co-workers at the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, a news story that Calvin demonstrated in vitro the dark reaction in photosynthesis. The fictitious story by Margerum became universally known as the Calvin cycle, the path of carbon in dark photosynthesis.
The Calvin cycle is by far the more viable of Purdue's two intertwining federal false claims, for which Cordova was presumably made Purdue President and, then, appointed to the NSB to succeed her predecessor Purdue President Steve Beering, chairman of the NBS, and take charge of this instant investigation.
Whatever the attributes of the Calvin cycle, it has proved itself beyond the reach of conventional law enforcement, invincible through the decades as an NSF fraud case and bribery-conspiracy to defraud the Internal Revenue Service.
Earlier, this Proposal Website was briefly named the "Calvin cycle Ponzi Site." Calvin's finding of the light reaction, Reaction (L), was rendered "dark," even while the Z scheme of dark redox reactions became known as the "light" reaction. In a concious effort to maintain this reversal of the original findings published in the permanent literature, more and more ranking officers of the Executive agencies become engaged in the cover up of the Calvin cycle as an NSF fraud case. They pump more and more federal tax dollars into the peer reviewed research of dark photosynthesis to maintain the dividend stream of new "scientific findings." This way, they succeed in deceiving the tax paying community into thinking that federal funding of dark photosynthesis is sound government spending. Another early name for the Proposal Website was "NSF OIG's Website." In 2002, Peggy Fischer of NSF Office of Inspector General (OIG), a key Executive player in the Calvin cycle Ponzi scheme, requested from the author a synopsis for PCDF's (Purdue-Calumet Development Foundation) making of the Calvin cycle. Dr. Fischer is a person of interest in this investigation, a/k/a the FBI PX 45 Request before the House Oversight Subcommittee.
Fischer is OIG's Associate Inspector General in charge of investigating criminal activities arising from funding by the NSF. The Trustees of Purdue University appointed France A. Cordova as President of the University. In 2009 Cordova also succeeded former Purdue President Steven C. Beering's nomination (in 2002) to the National Science Board's (NSB) Oversight Committee in charge of this investigation.
In the post dated 4-25-10 on this blog, Fong posed for Cordova's proper response the two-pronged question as follows:
- Do the published studies, Refs. 6-10 [(6) Bassham, J.A., Shibata, K., Steenberg, K., Bourdon, J. and Calvin, M. (1956) J. Am. Chem. Soc., 78, 4120-4124. (7) Vishniac, W., Horecker, B.L., and Ochoa, S. (1957) Adv. Enzymol. 19, 1-77. (8) Bassham, J.A. and Calvin, M. (1957) "The Path of Carbon in Photosynthesis," Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, N.J. (9) Calvin, M. and Pon, N.G. (1959) J. Cellular Comp. Physiol., 54, Suppl. 1, 51-74. (10) Bassham, J.A. and Kirk, M. (1960) Biochim. Biophys. Acta, 43, 447-464], represent the entire body of Calvin et al and others' published work on the path of carbon in photosynthesis, on which was based the Fong-Butcher model?
- Are there other studies than Margerum's story [(a) Chem. Eng. News. 33, 2809 (July 4, 1955), on which was based Calvin's Centenary Lecture before the Chemical Society in London, (b) Calvin, M. (1956) J. Chem. Soc., 1956, 1895-1915] that would support a conclusion of the dark reaction cycle, for which Calvin claimed the 1961 Nobel Prize in Chemistry?
- Your attempts to disrupt the thinking of rational human beings by your erratic and persistent screeds and immature behavior have failed. Please confine your pissing to the WC, not the web. I've talked to your son and he is very ashamed of you and your behavior. Please go back on your medications and leave the rest of us alone.
- Fong did have one of his two sons engage in an early stage of this matter concerning "the order," [as documented in Shepard (1-25-94)] used in Tom Busch's implementation of the Kyrouac Agreement, but one not of Orr's description; and
- Fong's other son was a recipient of the death threats of 1-3-96, which were delivered also to Fong and his wife, Margareta.